We are a prominent organization, engaged in manufacturing and exporting top quality Water Decoloring Agent. We formulate these chemicals in our special facility following guidelines and norms laid on the industry. These chemicals are used to remove dense color waste from water that contains activated, acidic and disperse dyestuffs. Being effective agents, these are used by water treatment plant, textile industry and dye houses to purify water. Offered Water Decoloring Agent is tested by experts to ensure quality products to our clients.
- Solid content: 50%min
- Light-color, sticky liquid
- Decolouring agent
- For textile, dyeing industries
- Cationic Polymer.
Water Decoloring Agent is used for de-colouring in industrial application.
Features of Water Decoloring Agent:
1) Water Decoloring Agent is Quaternary cationic polymer
2) Application for Water Decoloring Agent:
- Decoloration, flocculation, COD minimizing.
- Commonly used for color separation from waste water discharged from dyestuff plants, suitable for treating industrial waste water with assurance of better water quality.
- Is also used to clean up waste water discharged from textile & printing industries and dye & pigment houses and paper industry.
3) Appearance: light-color, sticky liquid
4) Viscosity: 50 - 250mPa.s (20C)
5) Solid content: >50%
6) PH 30% solution: 3 - 5
7) Specific gravity: 1.2 - 1.3 (25C)
8) Harmless, no-flammable
9) Water Decoloring Agent's usage:
- Water Decoloring Agent is widely approved to treat waste water through diluting in small amount of water, and then added directly to waste water. Mixing for a couple of minutes, waste is evaporated out of the water to become clean and clear.
- Ph value of the waste water must be accommodated close to 7 - 10 for good quality of water.
BWD-01 Water Decoloring Agent Application Fields:
- Water Decoloring Agent is primarily applied for color peeling treatment for waste water with high level of color engendered by dissolved organic matter from dyestuffs plants.
- The agent is apt for treating waste water from removal of color and the other matter
- It is suitable for treating waste water discharged from the textile & paper industries, dye & pigment houses and printing houses.
- It is also used in the manufacturing of paper & pulp as a binding agent.
Light-color, sticky liquid
50-250 M PA. S (20 degree celsius)
1.2-1.3 (25 degree celsius)
BWD-01 Water Decoloring Agent Application Methods:
- The agent can be dissolved in water and subsequently added to the waste water directly. Subsequent to mixing for few minutes, it can be precipitated to become clear water.
- The pH value of the waste water must be adapted to 7-10 for better quality.
- When the color level and COD cr are comparatively high, it can be applied with the help of polyaluminum chloride, but should not be mixed together. Thus, the treatment cost goes down. Whether polyaluminum chloride is applied before or after wards depending on the flocculation test and the treatment process.
Packaging & Storing
- It is innocuous, no-incendiary and noncombustible, it can be kept at room or normal temperature, it should not be exposed to the sun.
- It is packed in plastic container with each storing 30kg, 250kg and 1250kgs.
- Storage temperature: 10-30.
Spanish : Agente de decoloraciÃ³n del agua
YongNing Road, Yixing Chemical Industrial Park,, Yixing, Jiangsu Sheng, 214213, China