Empowered by our levels of exquisite professionals, we are engaged in offering a wide grade of Wastewater Bleach Agent Cationic Polymer Compound. This is used in water clarification, oil water separation, color removal, waste treatment and latex coagulation in rubber plants. Moreover, this chemical can be blended with inorganic polymers for water purification, such as polyaluminium chloride (PAC) and aluminum chlorohydrate (ACH). It is especially effective with charged particles, to which inorganic flocculants are ineffective. The offered Wastewater Bleach Agent Cationic Polymer Compound is tested on various parameters to ensure that we deliver only the best quality chemical to our clients.
- It is a liquid cationic polymer, high purity, water-soluble, high efficiency, with positively charged ions.
- used for sewage treatment.
- Mainly used to synthesize various kinds of high molecular water treating compounds.
- Quaternary cationic polymer
- Decoloring, flocculating, COD decreasing
- Mainly used for color removal for dense color waste water from Dyestuffs plants, suitable to treat waste water with activated, acidic And disperse dyestuffs
- Can also be used to treat waste water from textile industry and dye Houses, pigment industry, printing ink industry and paper industry
- Appearance: Light-color, sticky liquid
- Viscosity: 50 - 250mPa. S (20Âº C)
- Solid content: >50%
- pH 30% solution: 3 - 5
- Specific gravity: 1.2 - 1.3 (25Âº C)
- Harmless, no-flammable and non-explosive
30kg/pail, 250kg/plastic drum and 1250kg IBC tank.
- 30000 Per Year
- 7-15 Days
YongNing Road, Yixing Chemical Industrial Park, Yixing, Jiangsu Sheng, 214213, China