Having technological advancement in the domain, we are able to provide Polymeric Ferric Sulfate Coagulant. This coagulant is processed at modern processing unit by our skilled professionals using quality tested chemicals. The offered coagulant is used for water treatment purpose in industries like printing, paper etc. Apart from this, clients can avail the provided Polymeric Ferric Sulfate Coagulant from us at reasonable rates.
- Excellent chemical property
- Safe to use
- Non toxic
Known for purity
Ferric Sulfate Coagulant
Ferric Sulphate Features:
- High quality and efficient inorganic polymer coagulant.
- Good coagulation function with thick flocs and fast sedimentation.
- Excellent purifying effect.
- Safe, reliable, nonpoisonous and harmless: doesn't contain any harmful substances such as aluminum, chlorine, heavy metal ions, pesticide, and water phase transference of iron ions.
- Can be used in discolouring, dehydrating, deodorizing, degreasing, sterilizing as well as discarding heavy metal iron, radioactive substance and carcinogens in the water, and eliminate COD, BOD, and color.
- Can treat water with PH from 4 to 11, (the optimum pH is 6-9), PH barely changes after treatment, and has little corrosiveness effect to the equipment
- Has very good effect in purifying the river water with algae, low temperature and low urbidity, and slightly contaminated.
- Has a better effect in purifying the high turbidity river water
Ferric Sulphate Specifications:
Fe content: 19% (min.)
Fe2+ content: 0.15% (max.)
PH (1% water solution): 2.0 - 3.0
Insolubles: 1.0% (max.)
Ferric Sulphate Application:
- Before using, dissolve the product in running water in the proportion of 10-30% to have red brown solution, then dilute it to dosing solution required for coagulation, the concentration of dosing solution is 2 - 5% for drinking water treatment, and 5-10% for waste water treatment
- Optimum dosage: viewing the different property of raw water, it can be determined by the experiment. For the waterworks, you may refer the dosage of other flocculant operated before. Under the same conditions, its dosage is almost equal to the poly aluminum chloride, 1/3 - 1/4 of the solid alum .
Packaging & Shipping
Package and Storage:
- It is harmless, no-flammable and non-explosive, it can be stored at room temperature, it can not be placed in the sun.
- 25kg/polypropylene woven bags with inner plastics bag
- Storage temperature: 5-30°C.
- The product would show slightly stratification or appear white at low temperature. There is no negative impact on the performance after mixing up.
We have more than 10 year experience and more than 10 engineers for production research and after-sales service, advanced lab equipments can satisfy your testing requirements.
Dedicated Customer Service Specialist to help guiding clients to use the products.
Regular detailed tracking reports keep customers updated on their application performance, to provide professional suggestions and solutions to help you get more benifits and cut down the cots.
YongNing Road, Yixing Chemical Industrial Park, Yixing, Jiangsu Sheng, 214213, China