- 1200.00 - 1600.00 USD ($)
- Poly(diallyl dimethyl ammonium chloride
- 3 - 7 (for 30% solution)
- PDADMAC / PDMDAAC / Poly diallyl dimethyl ammonium chloride
We are a prominent organization, which is engaged in manufacturing and exporting quality Polydadmac. These chemicals are extensively used for manufacturing paper as these enhance retention and act as excellent dewatering agent. Offered chemicals neutralize negatively charged colloidal, therefore are extensively used for purification of water in water treatment plants. Moreover, our vast transportation facility has enabled us to deliver Polydadmac within promised time-frame.
- High viscosity grade, 125kg/plastic drum
- Low viscosity grade, 250kg/plastic drum, 1,000kg/IBC drum.
PolyDADMAC / PDADMAC / PDMDAAC / Poly diallyl dimethyl ammonium chloride
( CAS No.26062-79-3)
This product is cationic linear polymeric compound. It can be completely dissolved in the water.
Properties & Features of BLUWAT Polydadmac
- It assists in improving the raw material yielding and save user efficiency by decreasing white water solids
- It can perform very safely, strongly and non-toxically during water purifying
- It enhances the performance of drainage for energy savings in sheet pressing, forming and drying
- It fixes the wood pitch and synthetic stickier to fibers
- It improves the performance of the paper machine and increases its output and runnability
- It improves the retention of functional and wet additives including pigments, fillers, sizing agents and dyes
- It is completely environment friendly material, which is free from VOC or surfactant components
- It maintains cationic charge in acid and alkaline in the papermaking systems
- It neutralizes the anionic trash in papermaking systems that simultaneously increases its retention aid performance
- It proficiently performs over a wide range of pH values, with or without the use of papermakers
- Polydadmac is wieldy and mainly used in textile dyeing, paper-making and finishing process.
Polydimethyl-dislkelen-ammonium Chloride / Polydadmac
20% or 40%min.
PH (30% solution):
3 - 7
BLUWAT Polydadmac Applications
- It is used in the papermaking process for increasing cationic runnability
- It used as a promoter in the paper size process
- It is widely applied as polymer coagulant and flocculant for treating water in many industries
Packaging & Shipping
BLUWAT PolyDADMAC Packing: High viscosity grade, 125kg/plastic drum Low viscosity grade, 210kg/plastic drum, 1,100kg/IBC Drum.
- 3500 Per Month
- 15 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- It is packaged in plastic drums with each containing 25kg, 210kg, 1100kg , or others according to the requirements of customers.
- ISO, SGS
YongNing Road, Yixing Chemical Industrial Park, Yixing, Jiangsu Sheng, 214213, China