Salient Features of Polyaluminium Chloride:
Made from pure raw material
Used for drinking water treatment and paper mills as retention agent
Appearance: solid powder, light yellow
Al2O3: 29% (min.)
Basicity: 50.0% ~ 85.0%
Insolubles: 0.5% (max.)
PH (1% water solution): 3.5 ~ 5.0
SO42-: 3.5% (max.)
N: 0.09% (max.)
As: 0.0005% max
Mn: 0.045% (max.)
Cr6+: 0.0015% (max.)
Hg: 0.00002% (max.)
Pb: 0.003% (max.)
Cd: 0.0006% (max.)
Fe: 0.008% (max.)
|Classification||Chemical Auxiliary Agent|
|Other Names||polyaluminium Chloride|
|Place of Origin||Jiangsu, China (Mainland)|
|Type||water treatment chemical|
|Usage||Paper Chemicals, Water Treatment Chemicals|
Bulleted below are the advantages of Polyaluminium Chloride:
- A wide range of pH value from 5 to 9 can be adapted by Polyaluminium Chloride and can be easily reduced to basicity, after processing
- It can easily adapt the different temperature of water during summer and winter and at different regions, i.e, the south and the north of China.
- It is best suited for an automatic dosing device of alum (hydrated double sulphate of potassium and aluminium)
- Its purifying effect is much better than other organic flocculants. It easily purifies the water on low-temperature and low turbidity. Also, it lower the water treatment cost by 20-80%.
- The dosage of Polyaluminium Chloride is smaller than other flocculants, which efficiently improves the quality of treated water.
- With huge size and rapid condensation service life of cellular filter (sedimentation basin), the quick formation of FOLC at low temperature is easily possible using the chloride.
Polyaluminium Chloride Usage
- The user can allocate the remedy concentration of the product by test and can easily determine the appropriate dosage, which is to be added after they are dissolved and diluted.
- The perfect dilution ratio of liquid product is 5 to 50% and the solid product is 2 to 20%.
- The solid product dosages is 1-15kg/1000 tons water and liquid product dosage is 3-40kg/1000 tons water
- The perfect amount of dosage can be determined after coagulation tests and experiments.
|Appearance||Solid powder, yellow|
|Al2O3 %||29 min|
|Insolubles %||1.5 max|
|pH(1% water solution)||3.5~5.0|
Polyaluminium Chloride Applications
Apart from the use in water treatment and urban water supply, Polyaluminium Chloride also finds application in drilling exploration, cosmetic, chemical, paper and various other industries.
Packaging & Shipping
Polyaluminium Chloride Packing:de Packing:
25kg/polypropylene woven bags with inner plastic bag, 25kg/PE bag
YongNing Road, Yixing Chemical Industrial Park,, Yixing, Jiangsu Sheng, 214213, China