- 900.00 - 1300.00 USD ($)
With an objective to achieve clients' satisfaction, we are engaged in providing highly effective Polymer Liquid. This product is processed with utmost care and thoroughness using balanced composition of chemical compounds and advanced methodology. Customers extensively use the offered product for the treatment of waste water to make it fit for further industrial processes. We put forth the provided Polymer Liquid to our esteemed patrons in proper packaging options at affordable prices.
- Standard shelf life
- Acts as coagulant
- Free from impurities
- Soluble in water
PolyDADMAC / PDADMAC / PDMDAAC /
- Poly Diallyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride
- PolyDADMAC / PDADMAC / PDMDAAC / Poly diallyl dimethyl ammonium chloride
- ( CAS No.26062-79-3)
- This product is cationic linear polymeric compound. It can be completely dissolved in the water.
BLUWAT PolyDADMAC Properties & Features:
- This product is mainly used in the paper-making, textile dyeing and finishing process.
- Neutralizes anionic trash in papermaking systems to enhance retention aid performance.
- Safety, non-toxic and Strong coagulating performance for water purifying.
- Improves retention of wet end functional additives including sizing agents dry strength additives, dyes, pigments and fillers.
- Fixes wood pitch and synthetic stickies to fibers.
- Enhances drainage for energy savings in sheet forming, pressing and drying.
- Decreases white water solids to improve raw material yield and saveall efficiency.
- Performs over a wide pH range with or without the use of papermakers.
- Maintains cationic charge in alkaline, acid and neutral papermaking systems.
- Improves paper machine output and runnability for maximum return on investment.
- Contains no VOC or surfactant components to harm the environment.
BLUWAT PolyDADMAC Specifications:
Polydimethyl-dislkelen-ammonium Chloride / Polydadmac
Colorless, Transparent Colloid
20% or 40%min.
PH (30% solution):
3 - 7
BLUWAT PolyDADMAC Applications:
- Applied as polymer coagulant and flocculant for water treatment in many industries
- Promoter in paper size process
- Cationic runnability aid for the papermaking process
Packaging & Shipping
BLUWAT PolyDADMAC Packing: High viscosity grade, 125kg/plastic drum Low viscosity grade, 210kg/plastic drum, 1,100kg/IBC Drum
- 3500 Per Month
- 15 Days
YongNing Road, Yixing Chemical Industrial Park, Yixing, Jiangsu Sheng, 214213, China