- 600.00 - 1800.00 INR
Leveraging upon our vast industry experience, we are engaged in offering Ferric Sulphate Granule. It is a high purity granulated ferric sulfate product. This is the most efficient flocculent for the treatment of raw water with a pH level. This can be diluted in water to create up to a 10% Ferric Sulfate solution. This is mainly used as a precursor to other iron compounds. It is a reducing agent, and as such is useful for the reduction of chromate in cement. Apart from that, we offer this Ferric Sulphate Granule in enormous packaging options at market leading prices.
- Used to fortify foods and to treat and prevent iron deficiency anemia.
- used as a coagulant or flocculant in water and wastewater treatment.
- Long shelf life
19,5 ± 1,0 %
54 ± 2 %
- Before using, dissolve the product in running water in the proportion of 10-30% to have red brown solution, then dilute it to dosing solution required for coagulation, the concentration of dosing solution is 2 - 5% for drinking water treatment, and 5-10% for waste water treatment
- Optimum dosage: Viewing the different property of raw water, it can be determined by the experiment. For the waterworks, you may refer the dosage of other flocculant operated before. Under the same conditions, its dosage is almost equal to the poly aluminum chloride, 1/3 - 1/4 of the solid alum.
- 25kg/polypropylene woven bags with inner plastics bags
- 30000 Per Year
- 7-15 Days
YongNing Road, Yixing Chemical Industrial Park, Yixing, Jiangsu Sheng, 214213, China