As a top entity in this domain, we have been engrossed in providing the finest grade Ferric Sulphate Granular. The offered granular is processed by a team of skilled professionals using premium grade chemical in accordance with international quality standards. Finding usefulness in commercial places, this granular is used as coagulant for industrial wastes for water purification purpose. The provided Ferric Sulphate Granular is available in safe packing options.
- Accurate composition
- Safe to use
- Longer shelf life
- Free from impurity
Ferric Sulphate Features:
- High quality and efficient inorganic polymer coagulant.
- Good coagulation function with thick flocs and fast sedimentation.
- Excellent purifying effect.
- Safe, reliable, nonpoisonous and harmless: doesn't contain any harmful substances such as aluminum, chlorine, heavy metal ions, pesticide, and water phase transference of iron ions.
- Can be used in discolouring, dehydrating, deodorizing, degreasing, sterilizing as well as discarding heavy metal iron, radioactive substance and carcinogens in the water, and eliminate COD, BOD, and color.
- Can treat water with PH from 4 to 11, (the optimum pH is 6-9), PH barely changes after treatment, and has little corrosiveness effect to th equipment
- Has very good effect in purifying the river water with algae, low temperature and low urbidity, and slightly contaminated.
- Has a better effect in purifying the high turbidity river water
Ferric Sulphate Specifications:
Fe content: 19% (min.)
Fe2+ content: 0.15% (max.)
PH (1% water solution): 2.0 - 3.0
Insolubles: 1.0% (max.)
Ferric Sulphate Application:
Before using, dissolve the product in running water in the proportion of 10-30% to have red brown solution, then dilute it to dosing solution required for coagulation, the concentration of dosing solution is 2 - 5% for drinking water treatment, and 5-10% for waste water treatment
Optimum dosage: viewing the different property of raw water, it can be determined by the experiment. For the waterworks, you may refer the dosage of other flocculant operated before. Under the same conditions, its dosage is almost equal to the poly aluminum chloride, 1/3 - 1/4 of the solid alum .
Packaging & Shipping
Package and Storage:
- It is harmless, no-flammable and non-explosive, it can be stored at room temperature, it can not be placed in the sun.
- 25kg/polypropylene woven bags with inner plastics bag
- Storage temperature: 5-30Â°C.
- The product would show slightly stratification or appear white at low temperature. There is no negative impact on the performance after mixing up.
We have more than 10 year experience and more than 10 engineers for production research and after-sales service, advanced lab equipments can satisfy your testing requirements.
Dedicated Customer Service Specialist to help guiding clients to use the products.
Regular detailed tracking reports keep customers updated on their application performance, to provide professional suggestions and solutions to help you get more benifits and cut down the cots. High Efficient Water Decoloring Agent for Textile, Paper, Dyestuff Plant
- 30000 Per Year
- 7-15 Days
YongNing Road, Yixing Chemical Industrial Park, Yixing, Jiangsu Sheng, 214213, China