Widely praised for its unmatched quality and remarkable features, our enterprise is engaged in offering a quality approved grade of Cationic Emulsion Polyacrylamide. Our experts process this chemical by making use of high grade chemical compounds and sophisticated techniques with utmost care. It is used to prevent formation of foam or is added to break a foam already formed. This is principally used for raw wastewater clarification, lime softening, sludge dewatering, colour removal and direct, in-line and up-flow filtration. The offered Cationic Emulsion Polyacrylamide can be purchased at industry leading rates.
- Contains a blend of proprietary surfactants
- Supplied in stable emulsion form
- Excellent for raw wastewater clarification
- Apperance: White emulsion (Water base).
- Water Miscibility: Forms a good dispersion.
- Fluidity: Viscosity not great than 1000 cPs @20oC DIN 53019 100rpm.
- Cleanliness: No particles after screening through a 400 micron aperture screen.
- Emulsion particles size: 90% less than 100 microns.
- Water content: Not greater than 85%
BWF160 is an foam control agent for use in a wide range of aqueous industrial systems, particularly in textile processing and other surfactant systems.
Normally used as delivered. Where very small quantities are to be added, it can be pre-diluted with soft or distilled water. The level of addition recommended is normally between 10 - 100 ppm and should be optimized by trial.
Store in closed containers. Avoid extremes of low temperature.
6 months minimum
200 litre or 1000 litre plastic drums
YongNing Road, Yixing Chemical Industrial Park, Yixing, Jiangsu Sheng, 214213, China