In order to come up with preferences of our valued customers, we offer Polyelectrolyte Cationic. The offered chemical is utilized for dewatering organic slush from human waste, sewage and industrial effluents. The provided chemical is It is appreciated for unmatched features like exceptional floc formation, superior cleaning performance, quick settling, improvised filter clarity, high filtration capacity, fully miscible in water and competent in filter cake washing. Also, this is tested on set quality parameters by our quality inspectors to ensure its purity. Additionally, we are offering this Polyelectrolyte Cationic to the clients at pocket friendly prices.
- Economical to use-effective at very low dosage levels.
- Perform well over a wide pH range.
- Improve throughput and cake solids.
For use as:
- Belt press, Screw Press, Filter Press or Centrifuge dewatering of municipal or industrial waste water sludge.0.1 to 1%/dry solid.
- Air flotation of activated sludge or paper mill fines0.1 to 5 ppm
- Thickening, clarification or treatment of elutriated, digested primary and waste activated sludge.0.1 to 5 ppm
- Chemical compositionCationic Polyelectrolyte
- Appearance:White Granule
- Ionicity: Cationic
- Bulk Density ( gr / ml ):0.8
- Effective pH Range: 3 ~ 10
- pH of solution ( 250C ): About 4
Solid content (%)
Solution Time (min)