- 900.00 - 1300.00 USD ($)
PolyDADMAC / PDADMAC / PDMDAAC /
Poly Diallyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride
PolyDADMAC / PDADMAC / PDMDAAC / Poly diallyl dimethyl ammonium chloride
( CAS No.26062-79-3)
This product is cationic linear polymeric compound. It can be completely dissolved in the water.
BLUWAT PolyDADMAC Properties & Features:
- This product is mainly used in the paper-making, textile dyeing and finishing process.
- Neutralizes anionic trash in papermaking systems to enhance retention aid performance.
- Safety, non-toxic and Strong coagulating performance for water purifying.
- Improves retention of wet end functional additives including sizing agents dry strength additives, dyes, pigments and fillers.
- Fixes wood pitch and synthetic stickies to fibers.
- Enhances drainage for energy savings in sheet forming, pressing and drying.
- Decreases white water solids to improve raw material yield and saveall efficiency.
- Performs over a wide pH range with or without the use of papermakers.
- Maintains cationic charge in alkaline, acid and neutral papermaking systems.
- Improves paper machine output and runnability for maximum return on investment.
- Contains no VOC or surfactant components to harm the environment.
BLUWAT PolyDADMAC Specifications:
Polydimethyl-dislkelen-ammonium Chloride / Polydadmac
Colorless, Transparent Colloid
PH (30% solution):
3 - 7
BLUWAT PolyDADMAC Applications:
- Applied as polymer coagulant and flocculant for water treatment in many industries
- Promoter in paper size process
- Cationic runnability aid for the papermaking process
Packaging & Shipping
BLUWAT PolyDADMAC Packing: High viscosity grade, 125kg/plastic drum Low viscosity grade, 200kg/plastic drum, 1,100kg/IBC Drum
- 3500 Per Month
- 15 Days
YongNing Road, Yixing Chemical Industrial Park, Yixing, Jiangsu Sheng, 214213, China